A special thank you goes out to ALL those who volunteer or donate in any way to make the NBCC Foodbank and our programs work to serve this community.
The NBCC Foodbank works with the United Way, The Idaho Foodbank, Boy Scouts of America, USPS Postal Carriers, and many businesses, schools and individuals to support this mission.
- Monetary donations can be mailed to:
NBCC Food Bank
P.O. Box 546
Shelley, ID 83274-0546
- Donations of non-perishable food can be brought to the foodbank on Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. or left in the bins provided (behind the ramp). We check the bins on a daily basis. Perishable food, such as fresh vegetables, fruit, eggs, etc., are also accepted on Tuesdays. We will accept meat if it has been packaged at a licensed butcher.Food and other donations can be brought to the Food Bank on Tuesdays from 10 AM to 1 PM or left in outside bins.
- We can also always use hygiene items (shampoo, hand soap, toilet paper, laundry soap, etc.
- Thrift shop items, such as clothing, small appliances, dishes, bedding, small household items, nick-nacks, toys, etc., are also accepted. We provide these items for our clients or members of the community for a small suggested donation. The monies generated from this program help pay our utility bills.
- Idaho Foodbank Fund on Idaho Tax Return. When you mark this box on your tax return you benefit many foodbanks and food pantries. With the monies generated through this fund, we are able to apply for grants to purchase needed equipment and food.
- You can donate your old non-working car. We can sell these for scrap metal and use the monies for our programs. We must have a title to the car, unless there is no motor.
- If you have any other suggestions on how to help support the foodbank, please let us know.